KTVM/Bonten Media Group has openings in its Bozeman, MT station for an aggressive, knowledgeable and goal-oriented sales executive. Individuals must be very customer-focused and able to build marketing plans to maximize local business growth. Organization, communications, and time management skills are a must.
- Self motivated, high energy salesperson
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales efforts
- Ability to work well with customers and fellow employees
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other computer applications
- Reliable, self-starter
- Bachelors degree and sales experience preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record
- Responsible for generating revenue through the development of new accounts for the television station
- Responsible for generating revenue by growing existing advertising revenue from current clients
- Able to develop effective marketing plans to meet clients’ needs and objectives
- Responsible for ensuring superior client relations
- Keep up-to-date on all station product lines and programming features
- Keep up-to-date on the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other media platforms
- Prepare creative written and oral proposals
- Prepare effective comprehensive advertising schedules
- Effectively negotiate advertising rates
- Prepare accurate reports for sales management
- Collection of accounts receivable, as required
If you wish to work for a company that rewards excellence and you are a motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, please contact Jeanette Tudsbury at jtudsbury@@ktvm.com.
BONTEN MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.