Officials at the University of Utah Burn Center in Salt Lake City say a Harrison woman remains in critical condition following a Sunday explosion.
"There isn't really much changed as of the news from yesterday at this point. She's in a medically induced coma and they're just maintaining her vitals," said Kelly Dean-Williams, friend of the injured Laura Lee Sheehan.
Sheehan was injured Sunday morning when the home she lived in blew up.
Investigators suspect a propane leak ignited by a room light led to the blast.
It was so powerful it scattered debris over half a block.
Neighbors rushed to the home and dug her out of the rubble.
Dean-Williams said she spoke with Laura's mother, Lisa, who reported her daughter is being taken care of at the burn center.
"She feels that Laura's in the best place possible. The care that she's receiving is top of the line, everybody there is wonderful. The staff is taking good care of her and she just had positive reviews to say," said Dean-Williams.
A fund has been set up at Stockman Banks across the state under the name "Laura Lee Sheehan Benefit Fund".
If you'd like to learn more about Sheehan's status or how you can help, visit this site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lauraleesheehan