Poisoned meatballs found in central Idaho
State and federal authorities say 10 poisoned meatballs have been found in central Idaho near Salmon.
Officials with the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management issued the warning Friday after a pet dog was treated by a veterinarian after eating poisoned bait. The dog is expected to recover.
Officials tell KIFI-TV (http://bit.ly/17j0mFw) there could be more of the poisoned meatballs in the Badger Basin area.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.