Big Sky Resort announces opening day terrain
Updated On: Dec 02 2013 08:52:43 AM MST
Based upon current conditions below are our projected openings for lifts and terrain on opening day, November 28, 2013. Terrain and lift opening and closures can change at any time.
Big Sky Resort is a buzz in anticipation for our 40th Anniversary opening day, Thursday, November 28th, Thanksgiving Day!!! We’re all incredibly thankful to Mother Nature who brought a great snowstorm last week and our amazing Mountain Operations team who have done a fabulous job making snow and preparing a decent base for our skiing and snowboarding guests.
- Caution: Early Season Conditions Exist.
- Swifty 2.0 with 9 features
- Explorer Lift
- Challenger Lift - Moonlight and Midnight runs
- Swift Current Lift - Mr. K, Crazy Horse, Lower Morning Star, Loop Road, Black and Blue runs
- Lone Peak Triple Chair - South Wall, Never Sweat runs
- Beginner area and carpets
- Scenic viewing only from the Tram.
This update was sent out by Big Sky Resort.