Missoula
43° F
Overcast
Overcast
Kalispell
42° F
Rain
Rain
Bozeman
46° F
Light Rain
Light Rain
Advertisement

Pouring gas on bonfire injures Lincoln man

By The Associated Press
Published On: Jul 06 2013 09:45:38 AM MDT
AMBULANCE
HELENA, Mont. -

Authorities say a 28-year-old Lincoln man has been flown to St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula after he was burned at a bonfire.
    
Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton says the man poured gas on the bonfire Friday evening but the flames caused the gas can he was holding to explode.
    
Dutton says alcohol might have been a factor in the mishap.
    
Dutton declined to give the man's name, and his condition is unknown.