Sidney woman died of meth overdose
Toxicology tests show a 55-year-old Sidney woman whose body was found about 15 miles southeast of Sidney last month died of an accidental methamphetamine overdose.
The Attorney General's office issued a statement Friday saying heat exhaustion also was a contributing factor in the death of Lana Swensrud.
Swensrud was reported missing by family members on July 8, and was last seen two days earlier. Her body was found on July 9.
The Richland County sheriff's office and the state Division of Criminal Investigation investigated the death.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.